Field Inspections Surveyor
Do you have experience working on overhead lines? Come back down to earth and use that experience in a Field Inspections Surveyor role.
At Unison, we have a vision to deliver world-class network and energy solutions to our customers. To achieve that, we need a team of people passionate about delivering excellence through innovation, coupled with superior customer service. We also believe that teamwork and integrity, together with a focus on the safety and wellbeing of our employees and communities will help us achieve our vision.
An exciting opportunity is available for a Field Inspections Surveyor to join the Unison Contracting Services team in our Rotorua depot.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Operate Vonaq and Deuar testing equipment.
- Report urgent defects and hazards within appropriate timeframes.
- Make recommendations for maintenance requirements, renewal, augmentation and improvements of the assets.
- Conduct condition assessments of Unison's assets, including ground mount assets, pedestals, earth testing and poles.
Skills & Experience required:
- EWRB Line Mechanic registration required
- A valid clean NZ Drivers Licence
- Overhead lines experience highly beneficial
- An effective communicator
- Team focus but you must have the ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and methodical in the recording of information
At Unison we will provide:
- A safe workplace, where safety and wellbeing is our number one priority
- Permanent position with competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity for overtime and allowances
- Modern equipment & trucks
- Full tools and PPE provided
- Ongoing training and development
If you tick the above boxes then we would love to hear from you!
Unison welcomes applictions from those people with the immediate right to work in New Zealand.
Unison is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We also understand that great performance comes from great people. As a valued team member, you will receive ongoing training and development as well as a host of benefits including great remuneration, health insurance, and subsidies to enjoy an active and healthy lifestyle.