STMS (Site Traffic Management Supervisor) Skilled Operative
Unison Contracting Services Ltd is looking for an experienced STMS Skilled Operative to provide advanced traffic management services and support to Unison Contracting Services Limited (UCSL.)
- Organise daily traffic management requirements:
- Assign staff, subcontractors and equipment to undertake traffic management;
- Undertake traffic management duties.
- Review received service requests:
- Reactive call-outs;
- Planned service requests for projects;
- Prepare documentation which may include:
- Carrying out site visits;
- Prepare TMP's to submit to RCA's;
- Meeting with person/s making the request/s;
- Contact affected RCA for discussion and agreement of process.
- Auditing and monitoring:
- Site visits to check compliance and discuss issues with site personnel;
- Monitoring of all sites, attended and unattended.
- Equipment Management:
- Clean and maintain equipment for daily use;
- Keeping an inventory of all available equipment for use on each vehicle;
- Preparation of documentation for ongoing work:
- Undertake staff training:
- Conduct STMS and TC courses as required;
- General labouring duties;
- General machine operation;
- Supervision of small teams and/or sites;
- Drive vehicles appropriate to driver's licences held;
- Operate plant appropriate to licences and/or unit standards held;
- All other tasks as required to complete civil work and that are mutually agreed.